As part of the dissemination policy of ERPANET, documentation will be made available from this page. Best Practice Guides, workshop materials, reports from Seminars and any other useful information will all be posted for public consumption.
- Persistent Identifiers, Cork, June 2004.
- File Formats for Preservation, Wien, May 2004.
- Appraisal of Scientific Data, Lisboa, December 2003. [view pdf]
- Metadata in Digital Preservation, Marburg, September 2003. [view pdf]
- Web Archiving, Kerkira, May 2003.
- Policies for Digital Preservation, Paris, January 2003. [view pdf]
- OAIS Training Seminar, Kbenhavn, November 2002. [view pdf]
- Audit and Certification in Digital Preservation, Antwerpen, April 2004.
- Trusted Digital Repositories for Cultural Heritage, Roma, November 2003. [view pdf]
- The Long Term Preservation of Databases, Bern, April 2003. [view pdf]
- XML as Preservation Strategy, Urbino, October 2002. [view pdf]
- Digitisation, Conservation, and Quality Control, Toledo, June 2002. [view pdf]
- Digital Curation: Visions from ERPANET and the DCC(UK), given by Seamus Ross (HATII & ERPANET) at LUCAS (University of Liverpool), 28 February 2004 [view pdf]
- Cross-Sectoral Development of Digital Preservation Strategies: ERPANET and the Expansion of Knowledge, given at Preservation of Electronic Records: New Knowledge and Decision-making Symposium, Ottawa, September 2003. [view ppt]
- HATII Research Seminar, Glasgow, 10th February 2003. [view ppt]
- NRG presentation, Copenhagen, November 2002. [view ppt]
- Presentation on ERPANET given at IFLA Conference, Glasgow, 20th Aug 2002. [view ppt]